Amsterdam 4 Seat Round Dining Set with Parasol & Base
- Lightweight, rust-free, powder-coated aluminium chair and table frames in Anthracite
- Stackable chairs for convenient storage
- Season-proof, UV-resistant Eco cushions in Slate made from recycled plastic bottles
- Frost-resistant, recessed ceramic glass table top
- Includes parasol and base
- Can be left outside all season with minimal maintenance (excluding cushions)
- Made with recyclable materials
- Protective cover available
Look & Feel
Shipping & Returns
We offer Free Standard UK Delivery on all orders (postcode exclusions apply).
Please note, all furniture orders and large/bulky items will incur additional delivery charges to the following regions: Scotland, Scottish Highlands, Northern Ireland, British Isles or Channel Islands. Prices will vary depending on location, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. We do not deliver outside of the UK.
All estimated dates for pre-order items will be stated on the product page - please note that the date quoted is stock arrival into our warehouse. Should you have any questions about an order you have placed with us, contact us by email or telephone 01285 760974.
We reserve the right to alter our delivery charges at our discretion.
We offer a 30-day money back guarantee on all furniture orders placed via bramblecrest.com. If for whatever reason you are unhappy with your new furniture within 30 days of delivery, please call us on 01285 760974 or email email@example.com. Click here for full terms.
Bramblecrest FREE Delivery
We will deliver your order ourselves for a high quality, personable service.
This will be within 7-10 working days and someone from our customer services team will be in touch to arrange this with you.
Bramblecrest PREMIUM Delivery
For £99 our experienced 2 Man Delivery Team can deliver to a location of your choice, complete any assembly required and take away all packaging. Expected delivery for our premium service is within 7-10 Working Days. You will receive a call from your delivery driver 30 minutes before they are due to arrive, so you will know when to expect them.