We hope you are delighted with your Bramblecrest product(s) but, if you encounter a problem or would like to return your item(s) for other reasons, we can assist you with this.
Please note: If the item was purchased via a Bramblecrest stockist, your first point of contact should be the retailer from whom you purchased the product. If the order was placed via a show, please refer to the terms and conditions emailed with your order confirmation.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR PRODUCTS PURCHASED ONLINE FROM OUR WEBSITE
We offer a 30-day money back guarantee on all orders placed via www.bramblecrest.com.
We make every effort to produce furniture and accessories of the highest quality and to deliver them in perfect condition. Please check your order as soon as you receive it.
If your order has arrived incomplete or contained any damaged products, we're here to help.
• We will provide a full refund or replacement for any goods that are damaged or faulty. This does not affect your statutory rights.
• Any faulty goods must be reported to us within 24 hours of delivery by email email@example.com with details, including photographs, of the damage. For further advice, please telephone 01285 760974. We may require faulty goods to be returned, We will arrange this as necessary at your convenience. We will arrange collection of your faulty goods and replacement items as necessary.
• Once agreed, please allow up to five working days to receive payment.
• Refunds will be made via the original payment method.
CHANGE OF MIND
• Should you change your mind, orders can be cancelled up until 30 days after delivery has been received (as per the Distance Selling Regulations).
• Any cancellation must be made in writing by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
• Any order cancelled after you have received item(s) from us must have no visible faults or damage and returned in the original packaging and in their original condition. The goods must not be used whilst arranging a return.
• We can help, where required, with arranging collection of the item(s) and a collection charge/restocking fee will be applied – we will advise you of the amount.
• For accessories, spares, and consumables, it is your responsibility to arrange the collection and return of the goods at your own cost, and they remain your responsibility until the goods are received back into our warehouse. We do not accept responsibility for goods lost or damaged in transit whilst being returned.
• When we have received and inspected your item(s), you will refunded via the original payment method.
• If the returned items do not meet the above terms, you will be notified.
Please note, unless you are returning a faulty or incorrect item, unwanted furniture orders are returned at your own cost and our delivery charges are non-refundable. The cost of return will be deducted from your refund.
For full terms and conditions please click here
How long will it take to process my return?
Returns are processed with 3-5 working days upon receipt.
How will I know you’ve received my return?
We would recommend sending via a tracked delivery service for your returns.
Can I exchange my item?
Yes you can exchange, providing the item is returned to us in the same condition in which you received it. We would send out new items upon the unwanted item's return.