Prize Draw Terms & Conditions
1. Bramblecrest Newsletter Sign Up ‘Festoon Lights’ Prize Draw Terms and Conditions.
2. The promoter is Bramblecrest Garden Furniture (BDP Imports Ltd), a registered business in the England.
3. The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over who have subscribed to our newsletter and opted in to be on our mailing list. This prize draw is not open to employees of Bramblecrest Ltd and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation of the competition, or existing newsletter subscribers.
4. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
5. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
6. The winner will be notified using the email address they provided on registration.
7. Only one entry will be accepted per person. The Promoter reserves the right to verify eligibility to enter.
8. Closing date for entry will be 23:59, 01/08/2023. After this date, no further entries to the competition will be counted.
9. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
10. To enter, you must sign up to the Bramblecrest Newsletter at www.bramblecrest.com/newsletter-prize-draw. Entry to the Promotion will be automatic upon signing up.
11. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice. Where the Promoter is unable to satisfy certain terms and conditions of the Promotion due to circumstances beyond its reasonable control, the Promoter may modify such terms accordingly or, if necessary, suspend or discontinue the Promotion.
12. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
13. The prize is as follows: 1 set of 10m Festoon Lights worth £89. One prize available to win.
14. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
15. The prize-winner will be the first name drawn at random from all valid, completed entries. The winner will be chosen by random number generator, from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents.
16. The winner will be notified by email by 5pm, 08/08/23. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
17. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.18. The promoter will require a UK delivery address.
19. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
20. Any winner agrees to the use of his/her name in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation.
21. The result of the Promotion is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
22. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.