Social Media Competition Terms & Conditions
1. Instagram ‘Festoon Lights Giveaway’ Terms and Conditions
2. The promoter is Bramblecrest Garden Furniture (BDP Imports Ltd), a registered business in the England.
3. The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of Bramblecrest Ltd and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation of the competition.
4. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
5. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
6. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are posted on Bramblecrest’s Instagram account.
7. Only one entry will be accepted per person.
8. Closing date for entry will be 23:59, 17/09/2022. After this date, no further entries to the competition will be counted.
9. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
10. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows: Follow @Bramblecrest on Instagram. Like the competition post. Tag a friend in the comments.
11. Only one entry per person.
12. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
13. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
14. The prize is as follows: 1 set of 10m Festoon Lights worth £89. Five prizes available to win.
15. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
16. Winners will be chosen at random by software, from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents.
17. The winner will be notified on the Instagram platform by 5pm, 19/05/23. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
18. The promoter will require a UK delivery address.
19. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
20. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
21. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
22. Any winner agrees to the use of his/her name in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation.
23. The winner’s Instagram 'handle’ will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: email@example.com
24. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
26. The competition will end at 23:59 on 17/05/2023.