The General Data Protection Regulation is coming soon
This legislation will replace current data privacy law, giving more rights to you as an individual and more obligations to organisations holding your personal data. One of the rights included is a right to be informed, which means we have to give you even more information than we do now about the way in which we use, share and store your personal information. This means that we will be publishing a new privacy notice so you can access this information, along with information about the increased rights you have in relation to the information we hold on you and the legal basis on which we are using it.
This new privacy notice will be published on this website on 25 May 2018.
Access to and use of this site (Bramblecrest) is provided by Bramblecrest subject to the following terms:
1. By using Bramblecrest you agree to be legally bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately on your first use of Bramblecrest. If you do not agree to be legally bound by all the following terms please do not access and/or use Bramblecrest.
2. Bramblecrest may change these terms at any time by posting changes online. Please review these terms regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes made by Bramblecrest. Your continued use of Bramblecrest after changes are posted means you agree to be legally bound by these terms as updated and/or amended.
Use of Bramblecrest.com
3. You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use Bramblecrest content in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. You also agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any Bramblecrest content except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of Bramblecrest content requires the prior written permission of Bramblecrest.
4. You agree to use Bramblecrest only for lawful purposes, and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else's use and enjoyment of Bramblecrest. Prohibited behaviour includes harassing or causing distress or inconvenience to any person, transmitting obscene or offensive content or disrupting the normal flow of dialogue within Bramblecrest.
Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
5. Bramblecrest content, including the information, names, images, pictures, logos and icons regarding or relating to Bramblecrest, its products and services (or to third party products and services), is provided "AS IS" and on an "IS AVAILABLE" basis without any representations or any kind of warranty made (whether express or implied by law) to the extent permitted by law, including the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
6. Under no circumstances will Bramblecrest be liable for any of the following losses or damage (whether such losses where foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise): (a) loss of data; (b) loss of revenue or anticipated profits; (c) loss of business; (d) loss of opportunity; (e) loss of goodwill or injury to reputation; (f) losses suffered by third parties; or (g) any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of Bramblecrest regardless of the form of action.
7. Bramblecrest does not warrant that functions contained in Bramblecrest content will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that Bramblecrest or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs.
8. The names, images and logos identifying Bramblecrest or third parties and their products and services are subject to copyright, design rights and trade marks of Bramblecrest or third parties. Nothing contained in these terms shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel or otherwise any licence or right to use any trademark, patent, design right or copyright of Bramblecrest, or any other third party.
Contributions to Bramblecrest
10. Further to paragraph 9, by submitting your contribution to Bramblecrest, you:
10.1. warrant that your contribution:
10.1.1. is your own original work and that you have the right to make it available to Bramblecrest for all the purposes specified above;
10.1.2. is not defamatory; and
10.1.3. does not infringe any law; and
10.2. indemnify Bramblecrest against all legal fees, damages and other expenses that may be incurred by Bramblecrest as a result of your breach of the above warranty; and
10.3. waive any moral rights in your contribution for the purposes of its submission to and publication on Bramblecrest and the purposes specified above.
11. If there is any conflict between these terms and specific terms appearing elsewhere on Bramblecrest then the latter shall prevail.
12. If any of these terms are determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that term is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and the remaining terms shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
13. These terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.